Local Entrepreneur creates a new economy, one investment at a time
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 11/7/17
Jody Taylor Fisher
Principal, NeoNiche Strategies
Local Entrepreneur creates a new economy, one investment at a time: Launches CAT Corporation
Calvert County, Maryland (November 7, 2017) Local Entrepreneur Matthew Timbario announces the launch of the privately held investment holding company, CAT Corporation. Created with $2 Million in seed capital private funding, the organization seeks to organically develop new service concepts and acquire targeted businesses for it’s diverse portfolio. The company’s mission: “Creating a new economy one investment at a time” signifies the firm’s bold vision to revolutionize the service industry.
Mr. Timbario, a serial entrepreneur and 100% shareholder of CAT Corporation, founded and holds interests in several community and service organizations across the country. CAT Corporation plans to grow naturally through acquisition, serving as an incubator for innovative startups. An aggressive acquisition schedule is already in place for targeted organizations known for their service brand strength. Recent acquisitions include AAM Property Service, Inc., Domesticall Inc., NeoNiche Strategies, LLC, and Swan Cove Spa. From these purchases Domesticall360, First Response Staffing and CAT Logistics were recently launched as well. CAT Corporation seeks to continue to develop strong brand recognition and enhance the impeccable reputation already built by each business, while making additional investments to expand their services.
A Maryland resident for 40 years, Mr. Timbario’s unique background lends itself to the success of CAT Corporation’s innovative community and collaboration. He holds an undergraduate degree from the U.S. Military Academy, West Point, NY and a Master’s from George Washington University. His career spans from serving in the US Army as an officer and helicopter pilot, to senior management positions in various service organizations. Mr. Timbario actively supports several local non-profit organizations.
“Today marks an exciting day for the service industry as a whole. CAT Corporation seeks to revolutionize service industries across all aspects of life, from your home, to your business and everywhere in between by developing some of the most recognizable and trusted names in the service industry. Impeccable quality and superior customer service are the hallmarks of CAT Corporation and its subsidiaries”.
– Matt Timbario, CAT Corporation Founder
About CAT Corporation
Established 2016, CAT Corporation’s “Community-Assets-Trust” moniker embodies core values built on a solid foundation of Community social responsibility, respect and admiration for all their corporate Assets and the loyal Trust of every customer, whether a person or business that touches their services.
Recent activity under the CAT Corporation™ brand include:
- The acquisition of AAM Property Services, Inc., a property preservation company with operations throughout Maryland, based in Joppa, MD.
- The acquisition of Domesticall, Inc., a residential and commercial cleaning company with operations in Northern VA, Maryland and Washington DC.
- The acquisition of NeoNiche Strategies, a full service marketing outreach and communication agency based in Northern VA.
- The acquisition of Swan Cove Spa & Salon, an award winning destination for beauty, healthy and wellness in Historic Stevensville, MD.
- The successful merger of Domesticall and AAM to form Domesticall360, providing complete home services both inside and out, featuring a personal “Home Concierge” for each customer, based in Falls Church, VA.
- The launch of First Response Staffing, a temporary employee staffing network founded by Veterans and Public Safety Officials in Southern MD.
- The launch of CAT Logistics Management, LLC., a comprehensive logistics management services provider in Southern, MD.
- Aug 1, 2016 CAT Corporation Acquires Local Salon and Spa, Swan Cove Spa & Salon Aug 1, 2016
- November 2016
- Dec 1, 2016 CAT Corporation Acquires AAM Property Services, Inc. Dec 1, 2016
- Jan 1, 2017 CAT Corporation Announces the launch of CAT Logistics Management, LLC. Jan 1, 2017
- Sep 15, 2017 CAT Corporation Announces the launch of Domesticall360 Sep 15, 2017
- Sep 22, 2017 Lifestyles Partners With First Responders To Expand Transportation Services To Southern Maryland Residents Sep 22, 2017
- Nov 7, 2017 Local Entrepreneur creates a new economy, one investment at a time Nov 7, 2017